Saturday, March 10, 2012

Birthday Party Favors

Last weekend we had the joys of celebrating Alex's 5th birthday. We had a family celebration on Saturday and his friends joined him at the Wow Zone for bowling, mini golf, pizza and cake on Sunday evening. I have to share the idea I had for his party favors. I was pretty proud of myself for thinking this up myself and not finding it on pinterest. Below is the shirt that I had Jims dads company print up for me. Each kid received a white one and Alex had his read one as the red power ranger is his favorite. We had fabric markers out for the kids to decorate their shirts. I wish I could say I came up with the design but JRM promotions did that for me. Alex had such a fun time and it was so wonderful to see all those kids have a blast. It was 2 hours long and I can tell you by the time we were done I was exhausted, it wouldn't surprise me if all the kids were too:)
Alex in his red shirt, all shirts had the same design on front


The kids knew right where to go when they arrived
and started coloring


The names were on the back. The kids also recieved
a power ranger ring and tattoos


No comments:

Post a Comment