Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm still alive

I have not logged into this account forever. Something happened a couple months ago where my blogging information was used for something I never expected it would be used for and it really turned me away from blogging. I have thought a lot about whether or not to continue blogging. I have a few reasons why I log into my computer and share my life on the world wide web. To keep my friends and family updated, to meet others that are going through similar situations, to share any knowledge I gain and to learn. I looked at my option to blog or not like a medical perspective. Do the benefits out weigh the potential side effects. I could learn a lot and maybe help someone by sharing my story and that is more important to me than someone using this information for something it is not intended to be used for.

So now that I'm back I will go ahead and overwhelm you with everything that has changed in a bullet point style update:

  • Just kidding!
A lot has changed but I will get to that stuff in other blogs that I will try to continue to write more often. Being I'm not working full time anymore and I don't have 40 hours of adult interaction (excluding the man I live with) I need to have this as my outlet. So at the moment I'm going to deal with my CRP being at 66, enjoy my new job, enjoy having my Alex home with me 3 days a week this summer and start applying for the masters in social work program at a couple different universities. Oh yeah, and all the other stuff on my "to do" lists.

So I will leave you all with that little update, until next time!

This picture screams "Awesome" so I thought I would share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment