Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Great new weight loss program!

This is supposed to get better. Every time I think things couldn’t get any worse they somehow do. I know this probably will sound crazy but it feels like something is eating away at my joints. Arthritis is an autoimmune disease where essentially your body attacks itself. Alex has been asking me why I hurt so badly lately. I explain to him that the good bugs are not strong enough to fight off the bad bugs. I can feel my body getting weaker and I’m loosing flexibility. Something needs to change, soon.
I have been working on finding a new rheumatologist lately. It's crazy the challenges someone could face in this task. Mayo will not accept me as of right now so I’m trying to have Dr. J’s office work on it, in the mean time I’m scheduled with someone out of the cities for the beginning of November. I pray that they have new ideas for me. Dr. J continues to work on my CRP level to try and bring it down from 50, normal is 0. I’m doing another cleanse to try and work on this, thankfully it is not very strict.
The one good thing about being in constant pain is that it suppresses your appetite and also makes you nauseous so I’ve lost about 10 pounds in the last 6 weeks. I wasn’t sure how I was going to loose weight for the fertility treatments due to the steroids but I guess this way works! I wonder how many people would sign up for this weight loss plan?? Any takers??!! Wayyy cheaper than any other plan out there, probably not the healthiest but not all programs are, right?!
To put another issue on top of my pile I have an ovarian cyst that I’m trying to get rid of. We are unable to do fertility treatments this month due to the cyst. My fertility doc plans to start me on more meds next cycle to assist with ovulation. I’ve heard these meds have crazy side effects so I apologize in advance if I flip out on you. I just hope it works this coming month. I am a bit stressed lately with this whole surgery thing and wanting to have a baby. I just wish I knew what was going to come first so I could plan for the future.

Time to get out the magic 8 ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment