Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kisses

I'm a bit delayed in following up like I said in my last post, but I'm going to blame that on getting the MSM 4 days later than what I was supposed to. Last week would be one of those weeks I would like to forget about and move on. It's working well as I don't remember much from last week except I missed a lot of work and waited to get into Dr. J's office.

I was scheduled to get the IV MSM last Monday, we'll I finally got it Friday afternoon. Thank God I got it as we had a full weekend of camping and listening to awesome Christian music all day outside in 90 degree heat and sun. Back to Friday, the IV went super easy. It only took 30 minutes to run so I can't complain about that at all, compared to Remicade which takes 3 hours to run. The MSM took the edge off the pain and made the stiffness not as bad. I'm still stiff in the mornings but not in as much pain. I think with the busy weekend and camping I over did it. I'm scheduled for another IV tomorrow afternoon to see if it works better when I don't over do it. The scary part is they don't know how much it's going to be, possibly $100 every time out of pocket as insurance will possibly not cover it.

Sweet moment of the day: my son Alex asked me if I was still hurting. I told him that mom will hurt on and off. He gave me kisses on my "owies". So precious! He starts his summer program tomorrow, he is getting too big! It will be a day of deep breathing and pushing back tears, I don't want to know what the first day of kindergarten will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment